Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hibernating

This week I pretty much hibernated. Each day has been colder, and we've gotten more and more snow. It's not banked high or anything - there's just lots of it laying around. Cold and well... cold. Then as I sat here this morning I saw something exciting out of my peripheral vision... sunshine coming through my windows!!!!! And can you see it there in the first picture - blue sky?! Tonight and tomorrow night are forecasted to be colder than ever - minus 30 something, but by the end of the week we'll get our famous (infamous?) chinook and some warmer weather. Here's a wee photo diary of my week.

breakfast time for the girls
I was craving chocolate. And I burned the #@$* out of these. So they've sat on the cookie sheet like this all week and the dogs each get one a day. I know - chocolate is bad for dogs. And for me!
I didn't do my dishes this week. It is SO my least favourite job. In the world.
The animals had it "rough", don't you think?

Sarah has reclaimed her Stuffy! And my yoga mat. I suck at it, but I've got Wii Fit and I love it.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, how I would love a chance to hibernate for a week inside with JUST my animals! That would suit this hermit just fine. :-)

Jayne said...

Brrrr.... looks rather chilly there Heather. Hope you are warm and cozy in your abode!

DayPhoto said...

I think hiberating sound fine. Esp for winter. I wish I could join you.

Linda

http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Deborah said...

Brrr!