Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Guiness

I was a little disappointed on Saturday that I didn't get to celebrate St Patrick's Day in the "way of which I have become accustomed". Saturday is usually my busiest grooming day. I did a couple dogs and then looked at my calendar and grinned - I'd booked a labradoodle named, Guiness. Get it?
He was a goofball. I think a leprechaun put a little something in his kibble that morning. I love his shaggy look the best, but I understand his parent's desire for low maintenance with such a hyper guy. They spend a lot of time at the dog park with him, so low maintenance is wise. Just not as cute. See what I mean?......




And here he is after my clippers removed his sweet character-fur......




Really, it's the same dog
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is MUCH better than the libation! Love him!