Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's a tough life

Yep, it's a tough life for these two - Annie and Andy in the house. They are both healthy and happy and getting into all sorts of mischief. Which means lately they spend their days outside!
A bit of a blurry photo of Andy, but wanted to show off his fat little tummy. He's doing great now.

Andy thinking he smells something familiar on my spinning wheel. I don't know why but my lambs always end up chewing on my spinning wheel. Must be all the lanolin.

3 comments:

Murr Brewster said...

I'm thinking a little lamb would smell a spinning wheel only if he had high aspirations.

Do you have the Spinner's Companion? My sister wrote that!

Deborah said...

What is the green splotch on his back?

Heather said...

I marked him with a bit of livestock paint when he was born - he was a triplet and I mark the mums and the babies to keep track - especially triplets. Sometimes the mums have a hard time counting to three. His didn't, though, but nonetheless he has three dots on his bum.